Saturday, March 8, 2008

THING #14

I like the group forum on LibraryThing. Great place to share ideas and thoughts about the library.
A friend asked me to join GoodReads so I did. Either of these sites would be good to keep track of the books I have read, which I have always wanted to do. But will it happen??
I love all these tools I have been learning about. And I will probably use them here and there. But I don't know if I will ever have a blog or site I need to manage. It just takes too much precious time!

2 comments:

Mick said...

I love your blog! You're really going to town on this project. We'll have to get together and share knitting patterns.

LeAnn said...

It does take a lot of time to use all these tools! I pick and choose what I use, and hopefully you'll find a few that you'll pick and choose to use after this is all said and done.

And, I agree, you're really working your way through all these things! Keep it up!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach